1. Place one dog paw firmly on a piece of white paper.
2. Lift the opposite paw so that the paw being measured is weight bearing and then draw round the dog’s paw.
3. Remove the paper and measure the width of paw outline on the paper at its widest part, and length of paw outline from tip of claws to the back of the heel pad in centimetres.
We stock 4 different types of Dog Boot (described below) SO PLEASE CHECK TO FIND THE MOST SUITABLE FOR YOUR DOG.
1. Country Mun Cool Dog Boots - sold in sets of four - currently made to order only. These boots have a leather sole and water resistant upper. These shape to the dog’s pad and although soft on the dog’s paw are hard wearing. In the summer, pavements can be very hot and can burn the pads on your dog's feet. You can also use these boots to protect your dog’s paws from cold snowy surfaces in winter too. (This type of boot style is favoured by Husky racing teams).
They can also help your dog when walking on today’s modern flooring and boat decking. Suitable for everyday use. Supplied in a set of 4 boots.
2. Standard/Show Dog Boots are sold in sets of four.
Ideal for keeping your dog’s paws and legs clean and dry when walking into a show venue on a wet day.
They are made from lightweight waterproof nylon and stitched using expanding thread. They are not designed for everyday use on hard ground.Supplied in set of 4 boots.
3. Our Vet Boot has a Cordura upper and a leather and Cordura pad. It is stitched using expandable thread to improve water resistance. The vet boot is designed to give protection and cover allowing injuries to heal. Also useful for "scuffed" paws/claws if your dog drags a hind leg.
Vet Boots are sold singularly. You will receive ONE boot.
4. Muttluks Dog Boots have a leather sole and water resistant upper. These shape to the dog’s pad and although soft on the dog’s paw are harder wearing than they look and feel.
They can also help your dog when walking on today’s modern flooring and boat decking. Suitable for everyday use. Supplied in sets of 4.
Please note that show boots, cool boots and vet boots are individually made by our machinists and there is a tolerance of between .5 cm -1cm depending on size and ease of machining.