Measuring your dog for fit
1. Stand the dog on a level surface with the dog standing evenly on all four legs.
2. For all breeds of dog measure the length from the base of the dog’s neck to the base of the dog’s tail in centimetres following the line of the spine.
3. Measure around the rib cage of your dog at the widest point (chest) in centimetres to get the girth measurement.
4. Measure the dog’s front leg on the inside from just above the dog’s paw to the top of the leg where it meets the dog’s chest.
5. Measure the dog’s back leg on the inside from just above the dog’s paw to the top of the leg where it meets the dog’s flank.
How do I select size of Mutley All in One Dog Suit?
1. Select length measurement closest to your dog’s back length. This will show the measurements of body and leg length available in the back length you require for your All in One Dog Suit.
2. Choose the Girth Measurement that is slightly larger than the girth measurement of your dog to allow ease of fitting and mobility.
NOTE - Also ensure there is enough room for seasonal growth of the dog’s coat.
3. Choose the leg measurements that are closest to the actual measurements of your dog.
All in One Dog suit legs that are too long can be rolled up or shortened easily.
If you need longer legs, then please let us know at the time of your order.
The suit should be loose fitting to allow good movement so round up girth size rather than round down if unsure of the size required.